November 18, 2016
August 25, 2016
If you run a report as a PDF, you will get a default margin. You can’t change this within the Page Setup. So how it is possible to change the margin in a PDF output?
1. In Report Studio, click any element within the report page.
2. Click the small up-arrow in the property section and select ‘Page‘.
3. Once selected, click the property ‘Margin‘.
4. In the window that appears, you can specify the margins used for report rendering.
Example: If you set the top margin to 0 px, you will have no top margin in the PDF.
July 26, 2016
Try to use cast function and convert both query items to same data type.
This is common when joining on date as once date may have time part and the other only date.
July 5, 2016
Use LogviewV2.exe located in the Congos\bin directory.
July 5, 2016
When using this _add_months function it adds one month to the date, when using as end of the Month date to add a month, then if the current date is 30th and add a month to get the next month end date it will be 30th not 31st, so use last_of_month function to get the next end of month date.
June 28, 2016
1) In Framework Manager click on any item(s) that you want to know if a report uses.
2) Under the “Tools” menu in the menu bar, click “Find Report Dependencies”
this opens the “Report Dependency” window
3) Specify your Scope by using the selections you want and click “Search”
4) It will query the content store and return you results.